RF Simultaneous Interpretation
Plan "interpretation-Early" during each stage of the Events planning - will help make better event decisions, which, in turn, will result into more productive meetings and satisfied delegates.
Translator India is India’s most trusted and experienced service provider of RF-based Simultaneous Interpretation Systems on Rent in India
RF Simultaneous Interpretation Systems has been successfully used for conferences with a large number of delegates/conferences organized in an open area - Mr. Trump’s Visit to the opening ceremony of largest Cricket stadium RF transmission technology allows us to operate in multiple languages/ Channels simultaneously within interference-free frequencies. Translator India has the capability to transmit up to 40 channels across geographically spread out conferences/ events.
RANGE: RF transmission biggest advantage is its coverage area which can be up to 500 meters to a KM.
PERMISSION TO OPERATE: RF transmission In India needs govt permission to operate.Translator India will undertake the complete process to obtain necessary licenses for each event.
WIRELESS RECEIVERS for delegates: Translator India has IN HOUSE CAPACITY TO CATER TO over 25000 delegates and can provide FM Based Multichannel Wireless receivers with Headphones.
BENEFITS OF RF INTERPRETATION SYSTEMS
- less expensive, easier to set up, and do not require a lot of additional equipment for events with larger coverage areas.
- DO NOT require a clear line of sight making it AN EFFECTIVE choice for large gatherings - indoor and outdoor.
- There is no interference from light and physical obstacles in general and hence have been widely used for big size events.
- FM receivers are comparatively cheaper than other interpretation headsets and easy to handle.
- FM receivers have multi-channel capability to support multi-language interpretation at the same time.
RF Simultaneous Interpretation: How It works
- The Presenter/ host on the STAGE / FLOOR talks into a microphone – also call floor mic, the floor audio, the floor feed or the audio feed
- The floor audio is fed via the "PA system/ AUDIO Mixer " to the interpreters, who listen through headphones connected to the interpreter console. The Interpreters are housed in ISO standards Interpretation booths which is equipped to with BOSCH I DESK (interpreter console with mic) for each interpreter.
BOOTH Location can be anywhere in the same hall or venue and or can be set up in a separate room.
NOTE: along with Audio feed – Live Video feed enables the interpreter to perform more efficiently. Hence arrangement for Video display – monitors/ LCD TV is recommended
- In a conference interpretation setup, a team of two interpreters is assigned to each language pair. E.g English into Spanish is handled by the two-person interpreter team in the Spanish Booth and English into French is performed by the two interpreters in the French booth.
- The interpreters provide LIVE REAL-TIME Interpretation and take turns every 20 to 30 mns speaking their interpretation simultaneously into a microphone. The Interpreter consoles ( IDESK) is connected to BOSCH CCU AND EXPANDER to fed into multiple Transmitters ( each TRANSMITTER for Each LANGAUGE Transmission)
- The interpretation is broadcast wirelessly to the audience who are provided multi-channel receivers equipped with earphones or headphones. List of channels and languages are marked and communicated to the audience prior to the event starts. E.g Chanel 1: English, Channel 2: Hindi, Channel 3: Spanish, Channel 4: French. Delegates and guests tune their receivers to the required channel and accordingly hear their choice of language.
WE RECOMMEND - PLAN AHEAD
Interpretation is a critical service and more often than not – the success of the conference is dependent on the ability to provide multilingual communication support during the conference
Hence It is STRONGLY recommended to understand the SCOPE and obtain as much information as possible about the event requirements and the environment where the interpretation equipment will be operated. The more details/scope/information your interpretation equipment rental company is provided they will be able to provide the best solution. Testing the equipment onsite with ample time prior to the event start is always a good idea.
You may also Like