The wireless delegate mics from Translation India enables you to manage the course of the discussion during corporate meetings, office meetings and conferences with ease. Our Wireless Microphone solution is based on STANDARD WI-FI TECHNOLOGY and self-adaptive technology working on 2.4 Hz and 5GHz bands. With NO INTERFERENCE – our Wireless mikes are a smart and elegant solution for meetings and conferences. We are a Delhi-based company and offer high-performing and versatile Wireless Delegate Mics in Surat.
Why Choose Our Wireless Push-to-talk/Delegate Microphone Systems
- WIRELESS PUSH TO TALK / DELEGATE MICROPHONE SYSTEM uses WI FI Technology
- Ergonomically designed and smart look
- Easy setup, user-friendly and fast pack up too
- Ability to increase WI-fi range for large conference
- Range of 30 meters radius with no additional cabling
- Compatible with other wifi channels through self-adjustment
- Long battery backup – 48 hours on standby and 24 hours usage
- No interference from other wireless communications like RF, IR etc.
- 128 bits digital encryption technology with WAPP 2 Secure connection
Salient Features of Our Wireless Push-to-talk/Delegate Microphone Systems
- Perfect instruments for Wireless communication
- Stylish and user-friendly design with touchable interface
- Quick setting up as all system becomes ready for use just in a few minutes and put them away in a short time as well
- Built-in DC connector for power supply without battery
- Detachable battery packs are easy to replace and charge
- Quick charging as it requires only 4 hours to be fully charged and can be used for 24 hours continuously
- Internal high fidelity loudspeaker
- Head-set interface in both sides with volume adjust
- Line-in interface which allows a microphone or other line-in device like cell phone, laptop to pass audio through to perform teleconference
- Full-digital signal transmission and processing, completely avoid RF interference from cell phones or similar devices.
- Support pluggable microphone and different lengths of a microphone with strong audio collecting ability.
- Time and date display on the OLED screen
- Timer on display to set a certain time for each delegate to speak will remind user or close the MIC automatically
- All units can be configured as Chairman or Delegate unit through software settings based on model WDC-T.
Technical Specifications of Our Wireless Delegate Mic Systems
- Compliance with IEC 60914，GBT 15381-94
- Standard Wi-Fi technology is compatible with other Wi-Fi networks, supporting 2.4GHz and 5GHz on all channels.
- All-digital transmission and processing technology in uncompressed audio, professional microphone to achieve perfect sound quality at 20Hz ~ 20KHz;
- 128 bits digital encryption technology, with WAP2 secure connection, MAC address filtering, SSID-hiding to prevent wiretapping and unauthorized access from delegate unit
- 8 units of delegates can open at the same time
- Support more AP working together to increasing the Wi-Fi coverage range for wireless MIC units working in a large conference room or multi-rooms
- Precise directional microphone head with an anti-wind microphone foam cover, with two-color, LED indicator
- Button for MIC ON/OFF, Priority & Apply Answer button for chairman unit
- Built-in high fidelity speakers, it automatically mutes to prevent howling when pressing MIC ON
- Head-set interface on both sides with volume adjustment.
- Support AGC(Automatic Gain Control)/AFC(Adaptive Feedback Cancellation)/ANC(Active Noise Control )/Mix (Auto-Mix) technology
- Build-in functions for intercom
- Without using PC software, our conference controller still owns the following settings:
- Limit on the number of speaking persons: Setting the number of active units at the same time（Number is 1/2/4/6/ units）
Interface and battery details:
Our Wireless Delegate Mic Systems have the following types of buttons on the interface for easy operation.
- "OPEN" Free for all, limited by the active units setting by the controller
- "OVERRIDE" First in First out
- ”VOICE” Can activate MIC by detecting sound without press button
- "APPLY" To apply then to speak
Detachable battery packs are easy to replace and charge, 4 hours to fully charge. These battery packs empower the systems to be used 24 hours continuously. The power-saving technology is implemented to enable 24 hours of continuous use and 48 hours for standby.
Availability of such power-efficient Delegate Microphone System on Rent in Surat through Translation India provides you with a very cost-effective alternative.
User-friendly Control & Indicators
- Each unit with two-color LED indicator on the microphone, red for speaking, green means need acceptance from the chairman to speak
- 128x32 OLED display with volume bar, clock, the time span of microphone activating, MIC ON/OFF, etc and other information.
- Indicator for Volume adjustment
- Indicator for MIC ON/OFF
- Chairman unit with priority button and consent button for the delegates
- Power ON/OFF button is hiding on the left side
Unique Design and features
- Pluggable microphone base
- 2x 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- 1x 3.5mm stereo input jack
- Contactor for battery pack
- DC Connector for a power adaptor
- Button: Touchable interface, no physical buttons
- Sound Pickup: heart-type capacitance
- Display: OLED display 128 × 32
- Sensitivity: -46 dBV / Pa
- Maximum power consumption: 2.0W
- Directivity: 0 ° / 180 °> 20 dB (1 kHz)
- Headphone load: 16Ω
- Headphone volume: 10mW
- Headphone jack: 3.5mm stereo
- Input impedance: 2kΩ
- SNR: 70dB
- Frequency response: 20 ~ 20000Hz
- Equivalent noise: 20dBA (SPL)
- Main material: ABS
- Operating temperature: 0 ℃ to + 55 ℃
- Color: Black
- The maximum sound pressure: 125dB (THD <3%)
- Weight: 1.1kg (with microphone)
- Dimension: 185 × 130 × 50mm (width × depth × height) (without microphone)
You may also Like